AUR – Automotive Retail, Service and Repair Training Package Unit of Competency.
* Products marked as pre-order are not immediately available. We will develop these training and assessment materials to order. Contact Us to confirm development timescale.
You will receive the following in editable Microsoft Word and PowerPoint format.
- Learner Guide
- Learner Guide With Images
- Learner Assessment Workbook, including:
- Written/Verbal Questions
- Element Practical Assessments
- Whole Unit Practical Assessment
- Observation Checklists
- Assessor Guide
- Assessment Mapping Document
- PowerPoint (Headings Only)
- Delivery Session Plan
- Assessment Validation Template
- RPL Kit (Additional Cost)
Our training and assessment resources are designed to be as efficient as possible and to provide your learners with simple, direct and informative content to enable them to meet the knowledge evidence, performance evidence, performance criteria and foundations skills with minimal involvement from your trainers. This means less work for your RTO and a better experience for your learners.
Our licence agreement includes complete freedom to edit the materials as you see fit and all of our RTO resources are provided in Word and PowerPoint format to facilitate this.
Our licence agreement also permits you to use the training and assessment materials for as many learners as you want. You can also upload the content of the training and assessment resources into a Learning Management System (LMS) to create engaging on-line learning courses.
Please note that purchased RTO training and assessment materials need to be contextualised by your RTO before use. We provide all of the required content and cover all of the conditions of the unit of competency within our resources. However, to be compliant with the RTO Standards, you are required to contextualise the resources to make them relevant to your RTOs target industry, learners and training and Assessment Strategy.
Product Samples are available here