MSMPER202 Observe permit work
MSMPER202 Observe permit work is a useful and engaging unit of competency that is suitable for any person who is required to act as a safety observer, confined space sentry, hot work fire watch or similar. This unit covers the requirements to check the permit to work, develop an emergency response or rescue plan, control access to the permit area, initiate and contribute to emergency response and rescue, and how to hand over the role of a safety observer or sentry to another person.
This unit of competency is relevant to all industries in which high risk work is conducted, for example, Excavation, Hot work, Working at heights and Confined space entry.
The training materials for this unit include a full suite of resources, including:
- MSMPER202 Learner Assessment
- MSMPER202 Observation Checklist (where applicable)
- MSMPER202 Learner Guide
- MSMPER202 Assessor Guide
- MSMPER202 Assessment Mapping
- MSMPER202 PowerPoint Presentation
- Industry Engagement Template
- Validation Checklist Template